If you want to add natural stone elements to your home, whether marble, granite, quartz and so on, you should consider the variety of options for natural stone installation in your home.
Some of these options include:
- Countertops – The most common application for natural stone is in bathroom and kitchen countertops.
- Fireplaces – You may want a natural stone fireplace, such as a marble hearth or granite mantelpiece.
- Showers – Natural stone tiles can be placed on your shower walls and floor to match the look of your bathroom, or a full shower surround can be crafted that is a large, single piece.
- Stairs – You may decide to add stone to your stairs for a cool and luxurious approach to your home’s construction.
- Backsplash – Complement the existing countertops in your kitchen or bathroom with a stone tile backsplash.
- Tables – From coffee tables to dining tables, we can craft a signature natural stone piece for your home’s interior or exterior design.
- Pillars, Posts, and Columns – A grand entrance can be augmented with marble columns or other natural stone architecture.
As you can see, we can create and install a large variety of natural stone elements to include in your home. Contact us today for more information.